Two day Concealed Defensive Pistol Mounted Optics Course designed for intermediate to advanced students looking to improve their speed and accuracy while utilizing a pistol mounted optic drawing from concealment.
* Weapons safety and handling.
* Mental Readiness and Awareness.
* Justifiable use of force.
* Considerations for concealed carry.
* Defensive applications of fundamentals of Marksmanship.
* Types of Optics and mounting options.
* Zeroing the optic/ mechanical offset.
* Equipment inspection and maintenance.
* Advantages and limitations of pistol mounted optic.
* Down optic/ immediate action drills.
* Low light considerations.
* Primary hand/ support hand shooting.
* Single/ multiple Threat engagement.
* Shooting on the move.
* Wrap around eye protection.
* Hearing protection.
* Quality concealment holster which stays open after drawing/ minimum of one quality magazine pouch.
* 3 pistol magazines minimum.
* Quality Defensive Pistol of at least 9mm or larger with mounted optic.
* Spare batteries and any adjustment tools needed for the optic.
* Weather appropriate clothing( all drills will be shot from concealment).
( Recommended but not required)
Hat,sun screen, bug spray, and plenty of water.