Class is Full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be waitlisted.
Patrol Rifle Problem Solver is designed to increase the skill and proficiency of experienced individuals working alone or in a team environment. The course focuses in increasing proficiency in weapon manipulation, problem solving and tactical decision making based on environmental factors. This is a high intensity fast-paced course with intermittent stress and little downtime. Your fitness, gear and cognizant abilities will be pressure tested.
- Safety as it relates to carbine employment
- Ready positions and presentation
- Post engagement considerations
- Speed/emergency reload
- Critical communication
- Manipulation and stoppage problem solving
- Handgun manipulation
- Deploying the secondary weapon
- Transitioning from secondary to primary
- Problem solving behind and around cover
- Medical problem solving
- Positional problem solving
- Problem solving through injuries
- Working through problems as a team
Student Equipment Needs:
- Good guy evidence. CCH permit, LE credentials, purchase permit etc.
- Zeroed rifle
- Dress and wear equipment that would be common for rifle employment situations
- 600-700 rounds of rifle/carbine ammunition
- 200- 300 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Fluids and Lunch
- We will take a 30-minute lunch, so please bring yours